We offer education to all nurses from grade 2 to Post Graduate Qualified including:
• Undergraduate nurses from all universities complete clinical rotations
• Grade 2 Nurses completing a 6 month rotation as part of the Critical Care Practice Development year
• Discovering intensive care nursing program: this is a 6 month program for registered nurses to gain exposure to the environment prior to completing Post Graduate Studies.
• Post Graduate Intensive Care Nursing Students who are enrolled in the Masters of Intensive Care Nursing at Deakin University : find out more about the Masters at the Deakin Website and visit the SVHM Post Grad nursing page.
• Benefits of participating in the Discovery or Masters programmes at StV ICU include shorter shifts (8 or 10 hrs), 0.8 EFT and reduced night duty for the Post Grad Masters RNs.
• Ongoing education for critical care RNs employed in the ICU
For job openings please visit the SVHM recruitment page, keep an eye on our blog or contact our NUM (email@example.com).