Getting to us
• Public transport is convenient. The nearest train station is Parliament Station. The closest tram stops are in Nicholson Street (86, 96) and St Vincent’s Plaza (11, 12, 30 & 109).
• St Vincent’s has limited public parking. A Day Pass or 5–day Pass for parking is available to visitors for patients who spend a long time in the hospital. To get a pass, visit the Campus Car Park Office, in the basement of Building A Main Hospital.
Department of Critical Care Medicine
- We are located on Level 1 of the Main Hospital (A block)
- You can turn take the lifts to Level 1 or turn left before the lifts to go up the stairs.
- The Department of Critical Care Medicine encompasses the Intensive Care Unit (rooms 2-16) and High Dependency Unit (rooms 17-20). The High Dependency Unit is still part of the ICU and managed by the same specialised staff.
- Please approach the reception or press the buzzer (if reception is unattended) next to the ICU doors to talk to a nurse inside.